*This job is located in Midland – Only candidates who live in Midland/Odessa or surrounding areas will be considered.
Title: Field Sales Representative (Lubricants Division)
Department: FuelCo Energy, LLC – West Texas
Reports To: V.P. Texas Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
FuelCo Energy LLC. is a finished fuel and refined product wholesale and retail marketer and transportation provider for the oil and gas service industry. We procure our products from a network of North American refiners and supply high quality finished fuels and refined products for oilfield operations throughout North America. FuelCo guarantees the highest quality and performance from our new state-of-the-art truck fleet, experienced team of hazmat-certified drivers, and dispatch team available 24/7 to meet our client service needs.
The Field Sales Representative role is responsible for generating lube and product sales contracts for the oil and gas market via direct and indirect channels. This individual will be directly responsible for identifying, qualifying, selling and delivery to potential clients in the transportation, construction and other markets as deemed qualified and closing contracts for qualifying customers. In addition, this role will manage successful customer accounts during and after the sales process.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify sales leads and generate new business via door-to-door sales
- Manage a sound sales plan, selling lubes and products across selected markets, including the preparation of account development plans for those accounts and regions
- Develop sales and proposal presentations, coordinate contract negotiations, and manage customer accounts
- Respond to all bid types on time, including standard price requests and RFPs
- Apply market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences
- Identify and make sales presentations
- Produce weekly sales management reports
- Identify and help resolve client issues
- Assist with any necessary collection efforts on assigned accounts
- Generate business that meets or exceeds quota
- Ensure excellent customer service and account management, providing pre and post sales support
- Provide feedback to management on the company’s strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace
- Stay abreast of competitor’s activities and opportunities to provide new products or services to generate additional profitable sales
- Act as a team member with all employees across a variety of department
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Entertainment during and after hours of clients as necessary and appropriate
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum age of hire is 23 years old
- Valid driver’s license, a good driving record and current car insurance
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years, no DWI or DUI convictions in the past 10 years and no license suspensions within the past 3 years
- Speak and read English
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments within the organization
- Strong drive to consistently meet or exceed objectives and maintain focus
- Must be highly motivated – ability to succeed in a door-to-door sales environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, customer service background and be detail oriented
- Must be able to lift without assistance up to 80 pounds, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds – as product delivery is required
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without much movement
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environments with non-flexible deadlines
- All candidates must have the ability to speak, read and write English
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Company Vehicle
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
FuelCo. Energy, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
*No staffing or recruiting agency candidates will be considered.
|Job Category||General Applicants|